Terms & Conditions
Al Raha Insurance, a leading insurance broker authorized and regulated by Insurance Authority, UAE. We offer all kinds of insurance such as Motor Insurance, Life Insurance, Health Insurance, Travel Insurance, Property Insurance, Equipment/Machinery Insurance, Marine Insurance, Professional Indemnity Insurance, Workmen Compensation Insurance, Contractors All Risk Insurance, Public and Product Liability Insurance.
- “AL RAHA INSURANCE BROKER L.L.C” maintains the Website (“https://www.alrahainsurance.com”).
- “United Arab of Emirates is our country of domicile” and stipulate that the governing law is the local law. All disputes arising in connection therewith shall be heard only by a court of competent jurisdiction in U.A.E.
- ‘’Visa or MasterCard debit and credit cards in AED will be accepted for payment’’
- ‘We will not trade with or provide any services to OFAC (Office of Foreign Assets Control) and sanctioned countries in accordance with the law of UAE’’
- ‘’Customer using the website who are Minor /under the age of 18 shall not register as a User of the website and shall not transact on or use the website’’
- ‘’Cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules’’
- ‘’User is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of his account’’
CANCELLATION POLICY: Customer can cancel their order within 24 hours; refunds will be made back to the payment solution used initially by the customer. Please allow for up to 45days for the refund transfer to be completed. For cancellation query, please reach us at [email protected]
PAYMENT CONFIRMATION: Once the payment is made, the confirmation notice will be sent to the client via email within 24 hours of receipt of payment.
REFUND POLICY: Refunds will be done only through the Original Mode of Payment. For queries, please contact us at [email protected]
Last updated November 2021